Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Beginning

Hello my friends and wlecome to my blog. Let me just give you a background of the "Loya T-Bird". The Loya T- Bird is an ancient growth of chest hair that grows only on the species of Loya Man in the shape of a "T". It spans as far back as my dad,[Rob] and continues through me, [Paul] onto my brother, Eric and to my youngest brother, Greg, (who shaves it often so that it will grow back fuller and to extreme potential, pretty much BAD ASS!). Greg and I have ours labeled below the bottom part of the "T" on our sternums  and soon Eric and my dad will soon have the same. My sister wants one too, but I do not think that it is God's plan. 
Anyway, that is a little history and this  blog is here for art, family, friends, good times and promotion of the future family owned Heavy Metal bar, "T-Birds". I hope you enjoy and feel free to post love mail and hate mail. All Is welcome! More to come

Paul

No comments: